Do you want to work for a company where your talents can shine? Are you looking to find work right now? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for Wine Educators with a fantastic company that cares about their employees and wants to add – YOU – to their team! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with hospitality experience, so if you’re interested, submit your resume NOW because this position will fill quickly!
The Wine Educators are full and part time temp to hire positions. The schedule will vary with hours between 9:30 am and 6:30 pm. The pay rate is $17 an hour
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell wines, memberships, and merchandise
- Provide guests with a memorable and exceptional experience. This includes:
- Educating guest about winery’s history and describing wines and winemaking process.
- Developing and cultivating ongoing relationships with guests and wine club members to encourage repeat visits, referrals, and future sales
- Hosting and engaging tastings with exceptional customer service and hospitality
- Setting up and conducting general and private tours and tastings for trade partners, VIPs, or club members.
- Assist with daily business functions, including opening and closing procedures, wine and non-wine inventory, and restocking
- Handle cash and credit card transactions through the point-of-sale system.
Skills & Qualifications
- Prior tasting room, event restaurant, or other sales (hospitality focused) experience
- Self-starter, clear communicator, positive team player, multi-tasker
- Effective salesperson, wine knowledgeable
- Proficient in POS, Order fulfillment systems, computer savvy
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.