Do you want to work for a company where your talents can shine? Are you looking to find work right now? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Clerk with a fantastic company that cares about their employees and wants to add – YOU – to their team! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for work, so if you’re interested, submit your resume NOW because this position will fill quickly!
The Warehouse Clerk position is in Buellton, CA. It is a full-time temp to hire position with hours from 2pm to 10:00pm, Monday through Friday. The pay rate is $18, increasing to $19 after a probationary period.
Benefits if hired by the client include: Health, Life, Disability, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage. Eligibility for other benefits, including the Retirement Matching, education reimbursement, and bonus potential will also take place per company policy. Employees will also be eligible to accrue paid vacation and will receive 10-11 paid holidays a year, determined annually by the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Obtain and process product orders – dispatch
- Pick items needed to fulfill those dispatch
- Double check dispatch notes to ensure quantities and part numbers are accurate and match dispatch notes.
- Complete all paperwork and move shipment along to the next stage in the
- Properly store incoming products, ensuring the correct parts are placed in the correct location in the prescribed quantities.
- Package and label parts as they are being stored and ensures those labels are in place before the parts are shipped.
- Kits some orders in special packaging making sure kits are neat and well packaged in a uniform and orderly manner.
- Comply with environmental, health, safety, and other plant
- Maintain the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning, and best
- Participates in Inventory and cycle
- Participates in 55 cleaning and organizations
- Notes and provides feedback for better more effective ways to improve the
- Customer Satisfaction
- Other activities as they become
Skills & Qualifications
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Shipping experience is useful but not
- Proven success in arriving at work on time and a proven record of good
- Capable of reading small print and ability to distinguish between similar part
- Ability to accurately count out products and pull them into bins in preparation for
- Must work quickly but
- Experience pulling and packing
- Experience with UPS and Fed-Ex
- Warehouse knowledge -warehouse best practices, understand FIFO, familiar with domestic and international shipments helpful.
- Kneel, crouch, reach, climb, walk, constant use of hands
- Speak, hear, read, write in English
- Constant use of computer, keyboard and mouse
- Lift up to 30 pounds constantly and up to 50 pounds occasionally
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.