Do you want to work for a company where your talents can shine? Are you looking to find work right now? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for a Technical Data Analyst 3 with a fantastic company that cares about their employees and wants to add – YOU – to their team! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with engineering experience, so if you’re interested, submit your resume NOW because this position will fill quickly!
This position is located at Vandenberg SFB, California and is temp to hire. The hours are 7:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday. Pay rate will be determined based on experience.
**Background check and ability to obtain a security clearance required. This position is contingent. **
- Assist with work assignments and direction for lower grade Technical Data Maintenance Personnel.
- Train and mentor Technical Data Maintenance personnel in Engineering project development and required tools and skills to produce project deliverables.
- Create Technical Data Packages (TDP’s) in PLM tool and perform data searches for Engineering, Government, and other support organizations.
- Generate and analyze performance metrics for department.
- Provide scheduling input to department supervisor.
- Conduct research to support new project bidding.
- Write departmental desk guides/internal processes.
- Analyze engineering redlines for completeness and ability to execute for lower grade drafters.
- Maintain strict version control through analysis and de-confliction of multiple redlines to same data.
- Create and modify parts, part structures and documents in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool.
- Generate Engineering Change Notices, implementation plans, and upload/download data from PLM tool and maintain ECN status in PLM tool.
- Provide drawing package and data analysis and guidance to engineering, project management, and other support organizations.
- Prepare complete set of complex drawings of systems from layouts or sketches – several cross-sectional and subassembly may be required in a 2D or 3D format. Describes dimensions, tolerances, fits, fabrications techniques, and standard parts from information supplied by the design originator and/or from technical handbooks and manuals.
- Check and verify drawings for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to drafting standards as required by contract.
- Perform other related duties as required/assigned.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment; and take and implement direction as provided.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment; and, perform work and resolve problems with limited supervision.
- Strong organizational skills with specific emphasis on attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ direct experience in a Sustaining or Development Engineering environment to include experience using AutoCAD, and Solid Modeling programs.
- Experience on standard Microsoft Office products.
- Understanding of Engineering Product Development processes
- Proficiency with PLM tools, e.g., Windchill or equivalent.
- Practical knowledge of materials, components, assemblies, computer and peripheral hardware designs/parts.
- Practical knowledge of engineering and mathematics and ability to make arithmetic computations using standard formulas.
- Proficiency with CREO Elements or other solid modeling software, preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Some climbing, extended standing
- Ability to travel to remote sites, e.g., Pillar Point Air Force Station, and Pt. Mugu.
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.