We are currently recruiting a Technical Data Analyst with a fantastic company on Vandenberg Space Force Base. This is a full-time temp to hire position with a schedule of Monday through Friday 7am to 4:30pm. The salary range for this role is $71,800 to $112,376. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to launch a new career, so if you’re interested, submit your resume NOW because this position will fill quickly!
**This position requires a background check and drug test**
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with work assignments and direction for lower grade Technical Data Maintenance personnel.
- Coordinates with and supports Engineering in Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment.
- Create Technical Data Packages (TDP’s) in Product LifestyPLM tool and perform data searches for Engineering, Government, and other support organizations.
- Conduct research to support new project bidding.
- Analyze Engineering redlines for completeness and ability to execute for lower grade drafters.
- Maintain strict version control through analysis and de-confliction of multiple redlines to same data.
- Create and modify parts, part structures and documents in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool.
- Generate Engineering Change Notices, implementation plans, and upload/download data from PLM tool and maintain ECN status in PLM tool.
- Maintain ECN status in PLM tool.
- Prepare complete set of complex drawings of systems from layouts or sketches – several cross-sectional and subassembly drawings may be required in a 2D or 3D format. Describes dimensions, tolerances, fits, fabrication techniques, and standard parts from information supplied by the design originator and/or from technical handbooks and manuals.
- Prepares or revises floor/building layouts, rack elevations, and assemblies/sub-assemblies from established practices in 2D format.
- Checks and verifies drawings for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to drafting standards as required by contract.
- Perform other related duties as required/assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment; and take and implement direction as provided.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment; and, perform work and resolve problems with limited supervision.
- Strong organizational skills with specific emphasis on attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Associate’s degree in CAD, drafting or related field, or completion of a technical trade school in CAD, drafting or related field, or equivalent combination of experience
- Two (2) years of relevant experience (CAD Operator experience preferred).
- Proficiency with:
- AutoCAD and standard MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.,) products
- CREO Elements or other solid modeling software
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools, e.g., Windchill or equivalent
- Practical knowledge of materials, components, assemblies, computer and peripheral hardware designs/parts.
- Practical knowledge of conventional electronic, electromechanical, mechanical, or architectural drafting techniques.
- Completion of training accredited by the American Design Drafting Association (ADDA) which leads to certification as a Certified Drafter, Certified Design Drafter, Certified Designer, Certified Digital Designer, Certified Imaging Technologist or Drafting Technicians preferred.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Some climbing, extended standing.
- Ability to travel to remote sites.
- Flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Must have a valid U.S. Driver’s License.
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.