Do you want to be at the forefront of the United States’ expansion into space? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for a Systems Analyst Senior to join our client’s world-class workforce. You would be part of a company that embraces challenges and provides personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities!
This position is located on Vandenberg Air Force Base/Lompoc, CA – a town surrounded by mountainous landscapes and known for its budding wine industry! This position is full time and temp to hire. The hours are 7:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday. Pay rate ranges from $76,970 to $120,485 annually. If you are qualified and interested, submit your resume today!
- Prepare and provide progress reports, status reports, and briefings as required
- Coordinate and communicate with senior leadership and site management regarding performance problems, issues, and improvement initiatives for Western Range (WR) Prime Mission Equipment (PME)
- Design, develop, and perform critical assessments of maintenance processes and procedures; make recommendations for continuous process improvement and assist with implementation
- Manage various Operations & Maintenance (O&M) projects and perform qualitative and quantitative maintenance data analyses
- Coordinate and direct resolution efforts from the Maintenance Control Center for all PME maintenance issues encountered during most launch missions
- Research, analyze and report on emerging negative trends to help coordinate corrective actions needed to ensure continued mission support capabilities
- Resolve customer concerns with analysis details and products and respond to suggestions for improvements
- Evaluate junior analyst reporting products to ensure accuracy and compliance with company quality standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to develop, produce and maintain various data products to perform in depth analysis of Operations & Maintenance (O&M) operations, while ensuring timeliness and accuracy of all data
- Ability of working independently with minimal oversight in a highly fluid environment, within a team and with other groups or customers
- Strong degree of professionalism, excellent organization skills, and the ability to work multiple tasks concurrently and switch between tasks quickly
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, and detail-oriented and ability to exercise diplomacy within a team environment
- Must be able to organize and lead meetings, prepare clear oral and written direction, correspondence, and reports
- Must have good problem-solving skills for data analysis and detection of latent issues in data products
- BA or BS in technical operations, maintenance or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of applicable experience in technical discipline or applicable range maintenance and/or operations
- Experience with use of Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel
- Must have experience supporting a dynamic work environment with a strong work ethic
- Range experience with maintenance procedures that regulate site processes for management of maintenance, safety, logistics, technical data, security, facilities, and training is preferred
- Understanding of the Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS), its relationship to PME preventive and corrective maintenance, and the computation and production of “Reliability, Maintainability, Availability” (RMA) data is preferred
- Understanding of the Range launch requirements, maintenance and operations activities and their interrelationship is preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Occasional travel to instrumentation sites on Vandenberg AFB, Point Mugu NAS,
- and Pillar Point AFS
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Must possess REAL ID Federal Compliant driver’s license
- Must be fully vaccinated from the COVID-19 virus, which means two weeks have passed since a single-shot vaccine or the second dose of a two-shot vaccine. Requests for medical or religious accommodations will be considered on a case by-case basis.
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.