Do you want to work for a company that is a leader in its industry? Does working for a company that wants to cultivate your ideas and nurture your career advancement sound enticing? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for a Special Markets Support Representative with a very well-established company in the beautiful Central Coast of California – Lompoc, CA. This company prides itself on having a talented, diverse, and passionate team of more than 300 employees and they believe their most valuable resource is: You – their people. If you are interested in this position, submit a resume ASAP because this position will not last long!
The Special Markets Support Representative role is Full Time and Temp to Hire, with the hours from 6 am to 2:30 pm, Mondays through Fridays (applicants must be open to working overtime and weekend shifts). The pay rate for this role is $17.50/hr. If you are qualified and interested, submit your resume today!
**Background Check Required**
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately enter customer orders by verifying item numbers, quantities, and descriptions, including delivery date and credit information, dependent on customer requirements.
- Communicate with customers as needed via telephone, email, and fax regarding order status; coordinate order payment as necessary depending on type of customer. Ensure order releases as required.
- If international customer, prepare pro-forma invoice for customers’ email, confirmation to customer for approval and request prepayment when applicable. Coordinate with Accounts Receivable on credit holds, and payments through wire transfer or credit card.
- Create required documentation for product and Lab shipments, such as Certificates of Original, Declaration of Conformity and UPS/FedEx invoices for international shipments.
- Notify customers of shipping issues, tracking numbers, back-order products, and work orders not completed. Resolve issues within limits of authority or elevate to supervisor for resolution.
- Request credits and re-bills from accounting as applicable. Perform account collections tasks, such as for past due invoices or over credit limit, as necessary.
- Submit incidents in Salesforce for all repairs, returns, credits and complaints. Notify customer of light evaluation findings; determine if repair is authorized.
- Coordinate with Planning and Shipping Departments to ensure efficient and accurate completion of international orders and/or shipments.
- Communicate with International Sales team members as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of FDA GMPs.
- Knowledge of medical device manufacturing or a related field.
- Skill in demonstrating a professional phone manner.
- Above average spelling and math skills
- Ability to perform at a proficient to advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to establish and maintain moderately complex documentation systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees and all other internal and external contacts.
- Ability to interface with many levels of employees of various disciplines within various departments.
- Ability to type or use keyboard at 35 wpm.
- Ability to accurately perform detail-oriented work.
- Ability to be flexible in changing daily workload priorities as directed.
- Ability to maintain accuracy, consistency, and quality in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to coordinate and synchronize multiple projects.
- Ability to function in a controlled environment under domestic and international regulations and handle extremely confidential data.
- Ability to handle confidential data.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk; hear; walk; stand; and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; to reach with hands and arms and overhead; to use hands with fine dexterity; to grasp; to use hands repetitively; to use stairs; walk on uneven ground and between buildings; and lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Normal 20/20 vision ability (with corrective lenses, if needed) is required by this position. The noise level in the work environment is usually somewhat quiet.
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.