Do you want to work for a company that is a leader in its industry? Does working for a company that wants to cultivate your ideas and nurture your career advancement sound enticing? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for a Shipping and Receiving Prep Associate with a very well-established company in the beautiful Central Coast of California – Lompoc, CA. This company prides itself on having a talented, diverse and passionate team of more than 300 employees and they believe their most valuable resource is: You – their people. If you are interested in this position, submit a resume ASAP because this position will not last long!
The Shipping and Receiving Prep Associate is a great opportunity for someone looking to start a new career or anyone looking for work – no previous experience is necessary! This position is Full Time and Temp to Hire. The hours are from 9:30am to 6pm, Mondays through Fridays, with a pay rate of $15.50/hr. If you are interested, submit a resume now!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read, interpret, and understand Doctors’ prescription forms, Doctor’s preferences, and evaluator notes on the work ticket. Ask questions as needed to complete the case to the client’s specifications.
- Follow case production schedule to maintain on-time case completion per the work ticket finish date and Doctor’s due date.
- Unpack and examine incoming cases verifying via RX whether case is return, credit or for fabrication.
- Adhere to cycle times established for each shipping & receiving process.
- Compare identifying information and count items to verify information against packing list, noting any shortage or damage.
- Number all materials sent in from the Drs office according to casepan.
- Disinfect any impressions/bites/product.
- Log all materials sent in on the RX form.
- Invoice LabTrac orders in LX series to include printed invoice in package.
- Scan cases into productivity software and enter case information into LabTrac as required.
- Prepare shipping documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Determine method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures. Affix shipping labels on packed cases. Ensure outgoing shipments meet shipping and time frame specifications.
- Enter package information in Federal Express, On-Trac, or UPS systems ensuring RX, packing slip and customs forms if applicable are completed and included.
- Check stock inventory at a minimum of 3 times per week; forward request for stock replenishment to Inventory Associate as required.
- Send shipping documents to appropriate shipping companies via e-mail or fax as required.
- Demonstrate good work ethics and professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, including ISO and safety.
- Place incoming supplies/stock away in their appropriate locations.
- Prepare invoices and furnish information about shipments to Order Entry as required.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Must have computer skills
- Ability to properly communicate through both oral and written correspondence
- High School Diploma or GED and one year of related experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to finger, handle or feel, repetitive use of one or both hands, use of hands to grasp, push and or pull; and use one or both hands with fine dexterity. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk; and lift or move up to 10 lbs. Normal 20/20 vision ability (with corrective lenses, if needed) is required by this position. The noise level in the work environment is somewhat quiet.
We as well as our client are equal opportunity employers, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
**Any offer of employment is contingent on receipt of a satisfactory background check, which will include a review of the applicant’s criminal history. No applicant will be denied employment solely on the grounds of a criminal offense. The nature of the offense, the date of the offense, the surrounding circumstances and the relevance of the offense to the position(s) applied for will be considered.**