We are currently recruiting for a Room Attendant with a fantastic company in San Luis Obispo, CA. This position is temp-to-hire, paying $18/hr full time. The schedule is full time with Wednesdays and Thursdays off, working 8:00am-4:30pm or 9:00am-5:30pm. Lunch is provided! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for work, so if you’re interested, submit your resume now!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clean rooms and halls in hotel performing a combination of tasks.
- Maintain hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner
- Help contribute to a pleasant, positive guest experience
- Sorts, counts, folds, marks, or carries linens
- Make beds
- Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses and writing supplies
- Move furniture, hang drapes, roll carpet
- Clean lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways and locker rooms and other work areas
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and polish floors using brooms, mops, and powered scrubbing/waxing machines
- Dust furniture and equipment
- Polish metalwork such as fixtures and fittings
- Wash windows, door panels, and sills
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area
- Replenish bathroom supplies
- Replace light bulbs
- All other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
- Comply with dress code (black pants, black shirt, tattoos covered)
Skills & Qualifications
- Use hands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy
- Understand simple instructions
- Learn simple procedures and techniques
- Perform routine work or the same task repeatedly
- Must be able to perform basic math
- Must be able to pass a background check
All full time direct hires are eligible for Medical/Dental and Vision coverage in addition to paid and sick time.
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.