Do you want to work for a company where your talents can shine? Are you looking to find work right now? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for a Risk Analyst with a fantastic company that cares about their employees and wants to add – YOU – to their team! If you’re interested, submit your resume NOW because this position will fill quickly!
The Risk Analyst position is full time and located at Vandenberg SFB, CA. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 7am to 4:30pm with a pay rate of $38 to $41 an hour (depending on experience)
**Occasional travel may be required. This job requires a DoD security clearance, background check, and drug test**
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute basic components of enterprise project and risk management in support of Launch and Test Rang System Integrated Support Contract Mission Assurance.
- Enter project related risk data into the risk database and update existing data periodically.
- Run custom reports using MS Office and other tools.
- Prepare risk metrics for presentation to executive leadership.
- Work with stakeholders to document, track and status risks, issues, nonconformances and problems.
- Other duties assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Basic knowledge of databases and spreadsheets.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, ensure accuracy, and use good judgement with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use sound judgement and make effective decisions.
- Ability to exercise diplomacy within a team environment as a team member.
- Ability to incorporate and combine information into various products.
- Ability to transition between team assignments and working independently.
- Ability to operate as part of a geographically disbursed team.
- Basic knowledge of project management or working within a project.
- Basic MS Office and personal computer skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to balance and prioritize work.
- Associates degree in business administration, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two or more years of experience in at least one of the following areas: office management, project management, or risk management.
- Experience supporting government programs within Department of Defense (DoD), other federal government agency, or aerospace industry.
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.