Do you want to work for a company where your talents can shine? Are you looking to find work right now? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for a receptionist with a fantastic company that cares about their employees and wants to add – YOU – to their team! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with office experience, so if you’re interested, submit your resume NOW because this position will fill quickly!
This is a full time, temp-to-hire position located in Lompoc, CA. The hours are 7am to 3:30pm Monday through Thursday, and 7am to 1pm on Fridays with an hourly rate of $18 to $22 depending on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to learn/perform both front and back office duties
- Greeting & checking in/out patients
- Answering telephones
- Scheduling appointments
- Insurance verification, billing & follow up
- Present treatment plans to payment & secure payment for treatment
- Pulls & prepares patient’s charts & prepares daily schedule
- Collects co-pays & balances on patient accounts
- Assist patients with completion of consent & financial forms if necessary
- Positive attitude & happy to work with people
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced office
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have high school diploma
- Experience in customer interaction
- Previous dental office experience or knowledge of dental software preferred
- Computer literacy is important
- Solid organizational skills
- Willingness to learn & grow
Benefits if hired include holiday and sick pay, as well as 401k and vacation once qualified
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.