We’re currently looking for a Patient Care Coordinator to work for a fantastic company. This position is in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA, and is a part-time temp to hire opportunity. The schedule is Monday through Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 1:30pm with a pay range of $22 to $26 an hour (DOE) plus the opportunity for bonus commission.
**This position requires a drug test and background check**
Benefits if hired by client:
- 401K with employer matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off plus sick leave
- Early release on Fridays
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls, scheduling follow-up appointments, and troubleshooting patient questions.
- Collecting patient payments and outstanding balances.
- Assisting in patient follow-up care as needed.
- Greeting patients in a timely, professional, and engaging manner.
- Collecting insurance cards, verification of benefits, and maintaining accurate data entry for every patient.
- Building lasting relationships with patients by contacting them to follow-up on visits/ nurturing the patient relationship to encourage patient retention.
- Communicating with billing department daily in order to help workflow of timely claims.
- Assisting with running daily reports that help with office efficiency and workflow.
- Working with Audiologists to ensure proper follow-up care.
- Maintaining a welcoming and inviting waiting room.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have impeccable grammar and be familiar with email etiquette.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills that include familiarity with Microsoft Office software.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.