Do you want to work for a company where your talents can shine? Are you looking to find work right now? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for a paralegal with a fantastic company that cares about their employees and wants to add – YOU – to their team! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with legal experience, so if you’re interested, submit your resume NOW because this position will fill quickly!
The Paralegal position is full-time temp to hire/direct hire assignment located in Santa Maria, CA. The hours are Monday through Friday with hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm and a 1-hour lunch. The payrate will be determined based on experience. Dress code is business casual.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare judicial counsel forms.
- Prepare, edit, and proofread legal documents.
- File documents with the courts via eFile.
- Prepare discovery requests and responses.
- Maintain the attorney’s calendar.
- Gather necessary documents for trials and hearings.
- Interact with clients, outside counsel, county clerks, court staff, and others.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- High level of organization
- Be able to follow direction
- Prior legal experience in family law
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.