We’re currently searching for an Office Manager to work for a fantastic company. This position is in the amazing city Santa Maria, CA, and is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity. The schedule is Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm with a pay range of $22 to $27 an hour.
Benefits if hired by client:
- Health Insurance with partial employer contribution
- Vision and Dental
- Paid Life Insurance
- Additional Supplemental Insurance
- Gym Allowance
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of assigned staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Measures productivity by analyzing performance data, financial data, and activity reports.
- Coordinates with other support departments such as human resources, finance, and logistics to ensure successful production operations.
- Determines labor needs to meet production goals.
- Assists with budget preparation for the operations unit.
- Coordinates with marketing and sales departments to determine pricing, timing, and number of sales promotions, and products to be sold.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Manages collections efforts.
- Serves as liaison with insurance, adjusters and customers ensuring accurate and timely payments are processed and received.
- Other tasks assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Five years of related experience (restoration services or working with insurance losses) required.
- Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
- Extensive knowledge of operations and production management.
- Ability to interpret financial data as needed to set production goals.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to access and navigate the production facility.
- Must be able to lift 15pounds at a time.
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.