Do you want to work for a company where your talents can shine? Are you looking to find work right now? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for a Night Pick-Up Driver/Sampler/Dispatcher with a fantastic company that cares about their employees and wants to add – YOU – to their team! This is an excellent opportunity, so if you’re interested, submit your resume NOW because this position will fill quickly!
The Night Pick-Up Driver/Sampler/Dispatcher position is Full Time and Temp to Hire, with the schedule to be determined upon hire. The schedule is varying 8 hour shifts between 9pm to 7am, so applicants must be flexible. The pay rate for this position is $16-18/hr (DOE) and the company offers great benefits if you are hired on after the temporary portion of the position. If you are qualified and interested, submit your resume today!
**Must have a clean DMV record because the position requires driving. Applicants must be 21 years of age to be considered due to insurance restrictions. Applicants will need to travel from Salinas, CA to Yuma, AZ****
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive and dispatch Incoming phone calls
- Customer service
- Data entry
- Schedule and dispatch samplers
- Fulfill duties assigned by management
- On call to retrieve samples from various locations
- Sampling (water, field, and facility sampling)
- Assist other departments as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent telephone, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift 35 lbs
- Ability to type 35+ WPM
- Able to learn and follow SOPs and work instructions
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.