We’re currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant with an excellent company! This part-time position is located in Santa Maria and is making $17-19/hr depending on experience. Our client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible so if you’re interested and qualified apply now!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assemble materials for direct mail campaigns
- Maintaining promotional materials inventory
- Support sales staff by providing marketing materials and tools to facilitate sales
- Assist with organizing and coordinating events, projects and tasks
- Campaign performance report preparation
- Prepare and follow up on timelines in conjunction with project management
- Assist in other marketing tasks that may be assigned
- There is a lot of opportunity within this position! Your success as our marketing assistant will depend upon your ability to put in the hard work, as well as think “outside the box”.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors or Associates degree in marketing, business, design or related preferred
- 1-2 years of previous sales or marketing experience (B2B experience is preferred)
- Proven self starter who can work independently, as well as collaborate with other departments
- Knowledge of running social media platforms
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.