The Hotel Manager position is located in the historic town of Los Olivos, CA. This position is full-time temp to hire and pays $62,400 plus pay incentives. Schedule flexibility is a must as holiday and weekend work may be required. If working in the heart of Santa Barbara Wine Country sounds like a dream come true, then submit your resume NOW!
Benefits if hired by client:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Pay incentives
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Should be able to use hotel software, including; Opera Cloud, SynXsis, and Revinate
- Interview, select, train, schedule, and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established standards.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Monitor all front office financial operations and ensure front office compliance with accounting controls and procedures.
- Supervise all guest services employees, including night auditor positions.
- Review correspondence from guests and incident logs and direct staff according to information obtained.
- Oversee all vendor and personnel contracts throughout the hotel.
- Monitor occupancy of guest room space to ensure most efficient use and minimize overbooking.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Conduct and record regular staff meetings with any/all updates.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 to 5 years of hospitality related experience
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.