Do you want to work for a company where your talents can shine? Are you looking to find work right now? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for a Hardware Systems Analyst PROF with a fantastic company that cares about their employees and wants to add – YOU – to their team! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with engineering experience, so if you’re interested, submit your resume NOW because this position will fill quickly!
This position is located at Vandenberg SFB, California and is temp to hire. The hours are 7:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday. Pay rate will be determined based on experience.
**Background check and ability to obtain a security clearance required**
Benefits if hired by client
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, golf courses, pools, bowling Alleys, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
- Design, develop, modify, and implement new and/or existing capabilities for range hardware systems.
- Perform modeling and analysis to provide the most appropriate technical solution.
- Support testing to qualify hardware systems for Range operations.
- Plan, conduct, and assist in the execution of engineering projects.
- Coordinate with technical support personnel for assigned projects.
- Analyze, develop, recommend and implement approaches to meet requirements.
- Evaluate component suppliers and vendor capabilities.
- Assist with problematic repairs of Line Replaceable Units (LRU’s).
- Provide engineering assistance to restore operational systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organizational skills with ability to effectively manage competing demands, prioritize appropriately, and oversee multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to include communicating technical issues verbally and through written media such as MS PowerPoint presentations.
- Able to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Zero to 2 years of experience in a related technical field.
- Proficient working with Windows based computer systems and M/S Office suite.
- Proficient with digital interface design to include familiarization with interface modules, cable/wire types and connector systems.
- Fundamental knowledge of hardware systems integration and testing practices.
- Experience configuring Ethernet switches, Routers and network protocols desired.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledgeable in use of specialized test equipment including but not limited to VOMs, spectrum analyzers and oscilloscopes.
- Proficient in technical writing for development of technical reports, white papers and other technical support documentation.
- Proficient with single-board computers (SBCs), servers, and workstations.
- Familiarization with the Linux and Windows Operating systems desired.
- Proficient in reading, understanding, creating or modifying wire diagrams, schematics and mechanical drawings using CAD or other drawing packages.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- The ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Some travel may be required (less than 10%).
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.