Do you want to work for a company where your talents can shine? Are you looking to find work right now? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for a General Manager with a fantastic company that cares about their employees and wants to add – YOU – to their team! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with hotel management experience, so if you are interested, submit your resume NOW because this position will fill quickly!
The General Manager position is in Santa Ynez Valley. It is a full time Monday through Friday position with overtime/weekends as needed. The salary will be determined by experience. If hired the client does offer Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401K with employer match and paid time off.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee property to proactively create, improve, and implement strategies to enhance every aspect of the guest experience.
- Manage and lead team of hospitality staff
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years as General Manager or Rooms Director in a 4 to 5-Star luxury environment, Bachelor’s Degree, or combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience in overseeing all aspects of hotel operations
- Ability to create budgets, oversee and manage budgeted financial and revenue results is essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.