Do you want to work for a company that will help you discover and foster your true talents? Does working for a company that works on a global market, in 50 different countries, sound exciting to you? Do you want a job where you can take initiative and solve problems? If you answered yes to any of these questions, submit your resume ASAP for the Customer Service Representative position because this position will not last long!
The Customer Service Representative position is with a very well-established company on the Central Coast of California – Lompoc, CA – a town surrounded by mountainous landscapes and known for its local wineries. This position is full time, working Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm, or similar shifts. The pay rate for this position is $18 to $21 an hour depending on experience. If you are qualified and interested, submit your resume today!
**If chosen for the position, it requires a physical and federal drug test**
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Receive and process orders, ensuring on time delivery, make sure B/L received once order has shipped and process order through from ‘released’ to ‘delivered’ status
- Handle complaints, sample requests, and credit requests
- Communicate with and assist Production Managers in production planning
- Ensure trucks are scheduled for shipping samples and orders are shipped per the agreements set up with customers, and prepare appropriate documentation in support of these functions
- Monitor and update daily finished goods inventory to ensure availability to customers
- Work closely with the credit department on receipt of ‘cash in advance’ payments, credit hold orders, new customer’s credit applications, and limits.
- Maintain departmental filing systems with appropriate documentation, and report customer activity appropriate internal partners
- Data Entry
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- Previous Administrative/Office experience
- Experience with computer applications including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Google Suite
- Great customer service skills
- Good data entry
- Ability to work independently, with little to no instruction, as well as on a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to properly communicate through both oral and written correspondence
- 2-year degree preferred
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.