Do you want a job where your talents can be recognized, and your career elevated? Do you want to be part of an intelligent and diverse team of individuals? If so, submit a resume today! We are currently recruiting for a Billing Specialist with a fantastic company that has been established for 30 years and which services over 40 countries around the world! If you want to work for a company that uses top of the line, state of the art technology and you take pride in knowing you are helping to provide a service to an international audience, submit your resume ASAP!
The Billing Specialist position is a long-term assignment located in Santa Maria, CA. The payrate is $20-22/Hr with hours from 7am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Benefits if hired include health, dental, life, LTD and vision insurance, vacation and sick leave, and a 401k plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate invoicing of samples
- Research and resolve customer inquiries
- Customer account set-up
- Assist other team members as necessary
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years work experience, Associates Degree in Accounting (or above), required
- Strong knowledge of billing and financial concepts
- Outstanding computer skills with billing software (Sage) and Microsoft Excel
- Superb data entry skills with strong use of keyboard and 10-key
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to create channels of communication to obtain information necessary to perform job tasks
- Position requires the ability to sit at a computer for several hours at a time
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to physically lift the weight of a filled archive box
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual, a plus
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.