Do you want to work for a company where your talents can shine? Are you looking to find work right now? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for a Billing Specialist with a fantastic company that cares about their employees and wants to add – YOU – to their team! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with accounting or bookkeeping experience, so if you’re interested, submit your resume NOW because this position will fill quickly!
The Billing Specialist role is with a very well-established company on the Central Coast of California – Santa Barbara, CA – a city famous for its beautiful downtown and gorgeous beaches! This position is Full Time and Temp to Hire, with the hours from 8 am to 5 pm, Mondays through Fridays. The pay rate for this role is $22-25 an hour (DOE). If you are qualified and interested, submit your resume asap!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setting up new recurring accounts for our rental clients
- Sending rental agreement to client
- Inventory management of rental fleet
- Applying payment to open invoices
- Collection calls on past due accounts
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong communication, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Great customer service skills, including interpersonal conversation
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Basic math, bookkeeping and accounting skills
- Effective computer skills to input into bookkeeping and account management software in a timely and efficient manner
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.