Do you want to work for a company where your talents can shine? Are you looking to find work right now? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Office Manager with a fantastic company that cares about their employees and wants to add – YOU – to their team! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with customer service experience, so if you’re interested, submit your resume NOW because this position will fill quickly!
The Assistant Office Manager position is in Goleta, CA and is temp to hire. The schedule is full-time Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:30 pm. The pay rate is $22 to $25 an hour (DOE).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage front desk through excellent customer service with the ability to multitask, by answering incoming phone calls and greeting patients.
- Facilitates patient scheduling, intake, check in processes, including working in two simultaneous practice management systems entering and monitoring patient data.
- Responsible for completing benefit verification timely and accurately
- Collect and process payments from patients for co-pays and cash visits
- Provide patients and physical therapists with support and guidance as needed
- Maintain patient, employee, and company privacy
- Other duties assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- High School diploma and 1 year or more years in an administrative position
- Previous health care office experience preferred
- Knowledge of benefit verification and authorization preferred
- Ability to communicate calmly, effectively, and professionally
- Possess patience and empathy
- Bilingual language skills a plus
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws