This is an outstanding opportunity for a well-known Property Management company in San Luis Obispo. The position is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with pay of $17/Hr.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Posting receivables
- Daily bank deposits
- Charge back tenants
- Data entry
- Communication with Tenants
- Create invoices for completed work orders
- Process move-in and move-out inspections
The ideal candidate would be:
- Computer skills — Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Able to work in a small office environment as well as independently
- Positive and able to take on tasks as they arise
- Property management, bookkeeping or billing experience a plus
- If brought on full time as a regular employee you would receive a medical contribution starting at $100 per month, sick time of 24 hours annually, 1 week vacation, 7 paid holidays and an IRA with a 2% company match after 1 year of employment.
Background check is required.