Do you want to work for a company where your talents can shine? Are you looking to find work right now? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant with a fantastic company that cares about their employees and wants to add – YOU – to their team! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with medical office experience, so if you’re interested, submit your resume NOW because this position will fill quickly!
This is a full time, temp-to-hire position located in San Luis Obispo, CA. The hours are 9am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday with a payrate of $18 an hour.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discerns client services required as outlined in agreements, urgent requests and care plans
- Performs general office duties including but not limited to word processing, photocopies, files, shreds, sort/distributes mail, provides reception and telephone
- Maintains staff and client databases
- Keeps private insurance information up to date
- Examines incoming clinical invoices and notes for accuracy
- Monitors end of care dates for patients and alerts staffing coordinators in a timely manner
- Great organization skills
- Types accurately with minimal spelling and grammatical
Skills & Qualifications
- College or High School diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus but not
- At least 45 – 50 wpm typing
- Familiarity with medical terminology is a
- Good computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office Applications. Qualifications:
- One year of administrative experience in a medical office setting
- Must be able to handle heavy telephone
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment effectively and
- Must possess a positive and enthusiastic attitude and have good people
- Ability to work independently without constant
- Must be reliable and
- Must be computer savvy
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple
- Must have the ability to identify and efficiently solve problems in a timely
- Occasional flexibility with
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and vision after 90 days of being an official employee with Omega.
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.