We’re currently looking for an Accounting Clerk for a company that is a leader in the agricultural industry. This position is located in the wonderful city of Santa Maria, CA, and is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity with room for growth. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm, with a pay range of $17 to $18.50 an hour.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verification of the accuracy of invoices, documents, and records.
- Maintains journals, ledgers, financial reports, and company transactions.
- Data entry of information into software program. Compilation of data and preparations of subsequent reports.
- Discovery, analysis, and recommendation to rectify any discrepancies or problematic data.
- Invoicing of products to sales companies.
- Prepare monthly in-house billing.
- Prepare shop labor billing.
- Scan, copy, file documents as needed.
- Assist in other departments and projects as needed.
- Completes payments and controls the receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling of invoices.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Knowledge of Agriculture industry a plus
- Attention to Detail
- Thorough with great organizational skills
- Accounting knowledge
- Great written and verbal communication
- Basic computer skills
- Great data entry skills
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.