Are you looking for entry level work with a stable company in a dynamic industry?! If so we have the job for you! This position is a long-term with the possibility of becoming Temp-to-Hire for the right fit. The hours are Monday through Friday from 6 am to 2:30 pm and the pay rate is $13.00 per hour.
Interested candidatures should submit their resume to this posting.
– Build product, test product for functionality and quality, and troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices or products.
– Read and understand specifications, drawings, blueprints or schematics in order to complete job tasks.
– Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
– Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
– Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, etc.
– Inspect finished protractors, etc.
– Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to company and customer specifications.
– Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
– Prepare production documents, such as standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or product ivy reports.
– Maintain production logs and inventory of job materials.
– Monitor performance of machinery and tooling and inform supervisor of discrepancies.
– Ensure the work area of maintained in a safe, neat and clean manner.
– Adhere to company and departmental policies and practices as well as ISO, safety, and security measures.
– Provide technical support to other departments as necessary.
– Other duties as assigned
– Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical journals and specifications, governmental regulations and procedure manuals. Ability to write reports, procedure manuals, correspondence and to complete forms accurately.
– Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic statistics, algebra and geometry.
– Ability to use word processing and spreadsheet applications and to learn various software programs.
– Knowledge of FDA GMPs
– Demonstrate good hand/eye coordination with fine motor skills to use intricate tools.
– See up close, distance and discern color variations with an eye for detail.
– Accurately perform detail oriented work.
– Coordinate multiple task assignments and maintain consistency and quality of documentation and projects.
– Communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees of the organization and other internal and external contacts.
– Ability to use MS Word and Excel
– Other Duties as assigned
– You will be standing most of the day.
– Use one or both hands repetitively with the fine dexterity
– Use hand to grasp, push and pull
– Lift and move up to 25 pounds
**Any offer of employment is contingent on receipt of a satisfactory background check, which will include a review of the applicant’s criminal history. No applicant will be denied employment solely on the grounds of a criminal offense. The nature of the offense, the date of the offense, the surrounding circumstances and the relevance of the offense to the position(s) applied for will be considered.**
We as well as our client are equal opportunity employers, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.