Do you want to work for a company that is a leader in its industry? Does working for a company that wants to cultivate your ideas and nurture your career advancement sound enticing? If so, submit your resume ASAP! We are currently recruiting for a Customer Care Advisor with a very well-established company on the beautiful Central Coast of California – Lompoc, CA. This company prides itself on having a talented, diverse, and passionate team of more than 300 employees and they believe their most valuable resource is: You – their people. If you are interested in this position, submit a resume ASAP because this position will not last long!
The Customer Care Advisor position is a full-time temporary assignment. The pay rate is $16.50 an hour with a schedule of 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Adopt care and servicing approach of “E2”, Exceptional Care and Exceptional Service for customers and colleagues
- Professionally handle incoming requests from all customers, including dentists, dental associates, and consumers. In addition to handling professional product and consumer inquiries, this role will handle Laboratory customer services calls.
- Make outbound calls as required to resolve customer issues, questions, concerns.
- Achieve one call resolution by thoroughly and efficiently gathering customer information. Access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to, billing, reviewing orders and system troubleshooting.
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Assume responsibility for customer satisfaction as part of a collaborative, dedicated Customer Care team which pro-actively resolves all customer issues.
- Provide case and/or account related issues as requested by customer and sales representative or proactively as requested by management regarding estimated time of arrival, expedited shipment requests, tracking of packages.
- Communicate directly with customers on requests for product return and/or credit. Issue call tags as appropriate.
- Handle warranty issues or questions upon request.
- Receive and monitor customer inquiries and disputes to ensure issue resolution and closed loop process. Log and track daily inquiries in various systems as directed by management to track, trend and monitor customer inquiries and complaints and measure team’s ability to meet goals and objectives tied to decreased issue resolution times.
- Research in accordance with stated guidelines, take customer payments; handle general AR related billing, invoice, statement, and balance questions.
- Handle inquiries related to light return, repair, loaner, and related light warranty questions. Handle entry of light orders to release inventory as directed. Partner with the light room team to keep customer informed on progress and status of return/repair to ensure complete process and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and update their individual Incident Queue and Email inbox.
- Cross-sell and up-sell products for inbound calls to expand a customer’s use of professional and laboratory products.
- Make outbound sales calls to identified customers to support direct marketing efforts.
- Establish and maintain consistent selling activity to customers. Prepare quotes, prices, and terms; accurately and efficiently enter orders into system.
- Understand and adhere to, company and departmental policies and procedures, including safety and security measures.
- Maintain the highest level of quality in customer care while always acting in a professional and courteous manner. Encourage, promote, and maintain strong customer relationships through a partnered approach with customers.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, personal accountability and always follow through.
- Provide technical training to the customer on application and use of the company’s products.
- Effectively handle incoming sales calls, educate clients on product offerings and types of services, cross- & up-sell products.
- Maintain Salesforce Customer Database, to update with New Account information, deactivating inactive or duplicate accounts, address changes, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of medical device manufacturing or a related field.
- Ability to coordinate and synchronize multiple projects and maintain consistency and quality of documentation in a fast-paced multi-task environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees of various disciplines within various departments and all other internal and external contacts.
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical approach to all tasks.
- Ability to function in a controlled environment under domestic and international regulations and handle extremely confidential data.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible in changing daily workload priorities as directed.
- Ability to accurately perform detail-oriented work.
- Ability to use MSWord and Excel, AS400, LabTrac and various other office equipment such as printer, copier, fax, and 10-key.
We provide equal employment opportunities in hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, and all other employment decisions. These opportunities and other conditions of employment are extended to qualified applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s ancestry, race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity (including transgender) or expression, age, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, military or veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.